Thursday, June 28, 2012

Thursday's Thoughts



  • Why do I try to argue with a 4 year old? I mean, its like talking to a wall and I just end up getting more frustrated. haha. We are truly too much alike.
  • Also, I thought that it was the terrible 3's, not the horrendous 4's. I thought once 4 came along my little terror would be an angel. Sure she has those angelic moments, but she still has those moments when she is testing my patience. Like talking back, ignoring, and stomping her feet. I know that sometimes its to get my attention because I have my hands full with the little man, but I could use her help too. We really need to have a mother-daughter date night. Any ideas? 
  • Ohio weather is so nuts! Monday and Tuesday it was in the mid 70's with a nice breeze and today its going to be a high of 102. aaahh. It wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't so humid. 
  • Next week, it will just me and Emery. My darling little terror-Evangelina, will be going to the beach with my mom and step-dad for my step sister's wedding. It will be nice to have a bit of break from the headstrong 4 year old, but I will miss her terribly. Plus, I kind of wish I was invited. I could really use some beach time.
  • The husband and I have talked a lot about opening our own cantina and lunch truck. I am all down for the cantina! I think it would be a big hit here in Marietta. Especially, when college is in session. I have so many big ideas for the cantina. I'm just not sure where we should begin with it. 
June 2, 2012
A monster of a margarita!
  • I am so ready for a margarita. It has been a long time since I had one. The one up above was so yummy! That was such a fun day. The husband took me up to Columbus for my birthday and treated me like a princess. I need more days like that. haha
  • I'm really excited for my husband's birthday this month. We are planning on having a big cookout and inviting several friends that we haven't seen in a while. Maybe i'll get my margarita then. 
  • I want/need to start crocheting again. I just feel like I'm lost and I think that I just need a creative outlet. Plus, it wouldn't hurt to start working on some Christmas projects.
  • I am so excited about the big news/project that my dear friend, Chrissy from Whimsical Poppysmic, and I have in the works for you. So you definitely need to stay tuned because we will be announcing it here in the next few days. 
What are your thoughts for today?
Blogger

3 comments:

  1. That Margarita looks Devine! Too bad I can't do tequila anymore. All these recent terrible threes posts from numerous people worry me about the next two years! Is it really that bad?

    ReplyDelete
  2. that drink looks absolutely heavenly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh.. I think I am going to have dreams about that amazing margarita tonight. It looks heavenly.

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new people!
And I love hearing from you.
I can't wait to get to know each one of you!
xo,
Danielle♥