Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Wednesday Loves





Happy Wednesday loves!
The weekend is almost here! Yay! I can't wait to spend all weekend with my husband. Are you looking forward to doing anything special this weekend? Also, happy birthday to the lovely Krystina of Lollipops! Speaking of Krystina, I am joining up with her for What I Love Wednesday. So here it goes...

lollipops


I Love...


My twinnie, Dominique! We are extreme opposites, but we are best friends!

What fun would it be to paint these and leave them all over town.
Or leave them in the bottom of gifts?

Against the Grain -City and Colour

I love phonographs and I am thinking of designing a tattoo of one for my shoulder. 
I love the colors in this one.

What are you loving today?




Blogger

3 comments:

  1. those painted stones are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, those stones are beautiful! Love the colors! And that tattoo is amazing! Happy Wednesday! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh those painted stones are cute :O

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new people!
And I love hearing from you.
I can't wait to get to know each one of you!
xo,
Danielle♥