Friday, July 13, 2012

Flash Back Friday


April 2010
Evangelina was only 22 months old.
Emery was not even thought of.
We were in San Diego visiting family.
Imperial Beach.
My husband had a hideous mustache that he was trying to grow.
He also tried growing one during the 9months I was pregnant with Emery.
It's definitely not a look I recommend for him.
I miss San Diego!

What are you missing at the moment?

Go link up with the ever so lovely Nicole from Me + the Moon for Find & Follow Friday!




Blogger

6 comments:

  1. SAN DIEGO! I literally just swooned. Now I am also missing San Diego.. I lived in Ocean Beach/Point Loma and I miss it so. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm missing Mt Desert Island, ME. It was our last rel vacation, and also where we found out we were ezpecting our little bean.

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower via Blog Hop :)

    redrose-vintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute picture and so many great memories!! I hope you have a wonderful weekend!!

    Toodles,
    Twirling Clare
    twirlingclare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm missing home!!

    come say hello at nichollvincent.blogspot.com

    have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol...love this flashback pose! And what a cute family shot!

    I'd love to feature this post on our San Diego-based site. Email me for more details!

    shondra (at) dwellable (dot) com

    Thanks!
    Shondra

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new people!
And I love hearing from you.
I can't wait to get to know each one of you!
xo,
Danielle♥