Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Me, Myself, and I






Since the kiddos are still asleep I thought I would take part in the Me, Myself, and I link up party!
So sit back and get ready to learn a bit more about me.


1. What is your biggest phobia? I don't believe I have one. I have some big fears, but I am sure I can overcome those. One of my biggest fears  is something terrible happening to my husband or children. 

2. If you could relive any day of your life, what would it be and why? The day that we decided to move back to Ohio. A part of me thinks that we would have been better off in St. George, Utah because this part of Ohio is such a black hole. But, then again, we will never know.

3. If you could stay a certain age forever, what age would it be? Hmm. I'm not sure. I don't think I have hit that age that I'm comfortable with yet. I mean, I like being 26, but I still haven't found myself in it. Does that make sense?

4. Which celebrity do you get mistaken for? goodness, I have no clue. None, apparently. haha

5. What songs are included on the soundtrack to your life?
Great Balls- Jerry Lee Lewis- This song was a go to song during my family's many vacations. My dad would put this on and blast it. My sister, cousins, and I would sing along and dance to it! 
American Pie- Don McLean- This was another of our road trip songs. I will admit we had the whole song choreographed.
Fat Bottom Girls- Queen-As I got older our taste in music grew and my sister and I begged dad for Queen every time we were in the car. Queen was singing about me. haha.
Everybody- Backstreet Boys- I was a huge fan of Backstreet Boys. I still know most of their songs by heart and I still get that goofy grin on my face when I reminisce about those boys.
Ballad For The Lost Romantics- New Found Glory- My all time favorite band! This song got me through a lot of heartaches. 
The Story So Far- New Found Glory- Another favorite song by my favorite band. This song totally makes me think of my man. When we were first together and he was away for work I would blast this song. It still holds a special place in my heart.
and many more...




Now I can't wait until the next link up! I'm so excited for the questions! :D






Blogger

5 comments:

  1. You have a fun blog! Glad I found ya ;)
    Following from GFC hop. Love for you to stop over to Naptime Review and return the follow when you can ;) Have a great week!

    www.thenaptimereview.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have got great taste in music! Love the ones that you picked out for your soundtrack- you've got some oldies but goodies on there! Just found your blog and have loved getting to know you better. I'm excited to follow along!

    new follower :)
    bonnie
    bonnielouisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha! OMG. Fat bottom girls! I just had a total flashback to my dad and my little sister singing that in our beat up truck, when we were super little. Hilarious. Thanks for that. :D

    P.S. I like your layout switcharoo lady! And I swear I will get that button to you. Someday. :/

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi! im visiting via the me, myself, and i linkup!

    everybody (bsb) - LOVE it! lol i am NOT embarrassed to sing it out loud in public to this day! brings back some great 90s memories, lol

    love your blog title!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now I am going to have "Backstreet Boys - Everybody" stuck in my head all day, haha! Oh, the memories of my youth..

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new people!
And I love hearing from you.
I can't wait to get to know each one of you!
xo,
Danielle♥