Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Tuesday's Tunes






Good morning lovelies!
I hope that you all are doing well and that you all had a great start to your week! My week couldn't have started any better! However, I am missing my little terror because she left for the beach yesterday with my mom, but she will be back soon enough. 

One thing that I love about summer is laying outside and listening to good tunes. One tune that makes me immediately think of summer is Don McLean's American Pie. This song brings back so many memories and almost all of them include my dad, sister and cousins because this was our go to song for road trips.We listened to it so much that we made up a dance to it. haha Such a great tune! I heard it this past weekend while listening to the local station waiting for news about the storm damage and I haven't been able to get it out of my head. 






What is one of your favorite summer tunes?

Blogger

P.S. Stay tuned because tomorrow my dear friend, Chrissy from Whimsical Poppysmic and I have a fun announcement to share with you! 

1 comment:

  1. I love to bust out Tegan & Sara's 'So Jealous' record, its one of my favourites to listen to with friends over in the summer.

    Lauren
    http://tasteslikelove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new people!
And I love hearing from you.
I can't wait to get to know each one of you!
xo,
Danielle♥